If you are experiencing symptoms like headache, sore throat, runny nose, fever or persistent cough, we will need you to cancel your appointment. You can reschedule after you receive a negative COVID test result or quarantine for the appropriate time period. Thanks for understanding.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED at all times while in the clinic and prior to entry. Don your mask before entering.
- Yes, fully vaccinated/boostered people (like all of us who work at PCA) need to wear a mask too.
- Please no bandanas, gaiter or mask with a vent.
- Complete our COVID screening survey before your appointment or a verbal screening when you arrive.
WHEN IN DOUBT- GET A COVID TEST
- If you travel or gather with others unmasked and have any question in you mind about whether you've been exposed or have symptoms, get a COVID test before you schedule.
- If you have any COVID like symptoms like fever, chills, cough, loss of smell or taste or any signs of illness that aren't typical or that are worsening, we ask that you get a negative test result 3-5 days after exposure or onset of symptoms before coming back for acupuncture.
- Wait until you receive a negative result or quarantined for the reccommened time period before scheduling if you've been exposed, have any symptoms EVEN if you are fully vaccinated.
- Click this text to visit RIDOH's info page on quarantining and isolation.
- We've increased ventilation and fresh air by opening windows, exhausting air from inside, and by using doors in both the front and back of the building.
- We've added large capacity HEPA filters and a hospital grade air ionizing device to our HVAC system.
- Our online scheduling app (JANE) lets us do contactless payments and lets you easily schedule your own appointments.
WHILE YOU'RE HERE
- We're open limited hours still, so scheduling ahead is the best way to insure we'll have a spot for you.
- We no longer have a waiting area so rides will have to wait outside.
- If you anticipate needing a light cover during your treatment, please bring one with you. Popular covers are fleece throw blankets or sarongs or wraps.
- Put your mask BEFORE to entering the building and wear it over your mouth and nose the whole time you're here.
- Leave anything not necessary for treatment at home or in your vehicle.
- Bring earplugs, headphones, or eye covering if you think you'll be bothered by sound or light
- Expect to stay about an hour for your treatment.
RESOURCES and ADDITIONAL INFO